Kindly read the Guidelines below carefully.
Examination Fee once paid will not be refundable.
Based upon the guidelines issued by The University Grants Commission (UGC) on 29th April 2020 for conduct of examinations during COVID-19 Pandemic, the University has decided to conduct the examinations for June-2020 session on the following pattern:
1. The eligible semesters for examinations are a)semesters 1st, 2nd and 3rd for PG Programs and b) semesters 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th for UG Programs.
2. All students for final semester i.e. semester 4th for the PG Degree Programs and semester 6th for the UG Degree Programs will have to wait for normalization to come. Their written examinations will be conducted and the same will be informed/ notified.
3. The External Private Candidates admitted prior to December 2019 session, need to submit Assignments of 50 to 60 pages on each subject/paper from at least three topics as per prescribed syllabus (available at www.https://tgounagaland.com/courses-2/)which will be evaluated out of 50 marks instead of 30 marks. The candidates can use A4 size sheets or Ruled loose papers and write in his/her own handwriting. All subjects/papers need to be stapled/ binded individually / separately as per the
required number of papers prescribed in the syllabus.
4. Theory Examinations will be evaluated for 50 marks based on their previous semester examination result paper-wise i.e.whatever was scored in respective papers out of 70 marks will to be converted to 50 marks for each subject / paper.
5. For students admitted during December 2019 – June 2020 session or admitted as lateral entry students during this session, need to submit their respective Assignment paper wise of 90 to 100 pages from any four topics as per the syllabus and such students will be evaluated for 100 marks as these students do not have any previous semester examination result with the University.
6. Student falling under ‘A’ above if, opt to drop the current semester examinations, such students would be considered as drop-outs and can later re-join the course and appear for the examinations.However, such students will not be permitted to appear in two successive examinations as the University will consider such students with break in studies.
7. Incomplete examination forms will not be accepted under any circumstances. The Examination Form must be submitted along with the exam fee and Assignments for each subject by post to Dimapur before 18th Day of August 2020 or scanned PDF File for each subject with scanned exam form mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Imotemsu Ao Sushil Singh
Registrar Controller of Examination.